It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Friday, November 4, 2016

Rise and Shine


Rise and Shine!
Yet another way to use a "dump"
The canvas was covered in the rooster colors, running and blending as they do.
I made a stencil of a rooster, put it down and painted around it.
His sky is a splatter of paint.
The random colors worked out beautifully.


A little bit of abstraction here.
The background is the acrylic "dump"
Wishing everyone a happy PPF

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Both are fantastic. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

super art projects! I really love your rooster. Happy PPF!

denthe said...

Your pieces are always so unique. Love that rooster!

Neesie said...

Oh my I love your rooster Susan, he's stunning.
He's certainly strutting his stuff. Happy PPF to you

Faye said...

Susan I am having a happy PPF on Saturday! Your rooster is really one fine fellow! Love the gorgeous colors you have in this painting. Your abstract looks lively and bright. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love that you're being brave enough to experiment & having happy accidents.

riitta k said...

Your rooster is very pretty!

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh wow! I love this. The rooster is the perfect colors.

Giggles said...

Wonderful contrast in style. Both Beautiful!!

Hugs Giggles

baili said...

i just loved this .
reminded me the cock back in village

Özge Başağaç said...

I loved the hen and the lower abstract work.Both look ingenius to me.