It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Is it fall???


Thank you Laura for a our seasonal challenge!
Living in Southwest Florida, fall means the temperature drops below 90 degrees.
We don't get to enjoy the autumnal colors.
As a matter of fact, today I am off to buy some bedding plants for the side yard.
But I did have some leaves I had pressed left from a trip to visit family
in Connecticut (last fall) so used them as my string.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice - lots of interesting tangles in there!

HeidiSue said...

Ooh! On a wood plank, no less. Striking contrast in your chosen patterns, too. Very good work

Unknown said...

Beautiful leaves and your wood texture is great

Kia said...

very nice tangle. I like the striped stems and the wooden background

bmlilith60 said...

I like your tangle. Even though it is monochromatic, it has a lot of punch. I love fall.

Annette P.-L. said...

Lovely leaves with a fine contrast! Also I like the wooden texture background!

Anne's tangle blog said...

Very beautiful; I like the wooden background.

pauline said...

What beautiful doodles & zentangles here! I love that these leaves look like they have a wooden background. Our autumn here is very colourful and usually quite cool. Much cooler than just "below 90". ;-) Have a wonderful season! xx

Anonymous said...

Great leaf and background too! I wish I was going to pick up bedding plants. I am in the process of tearing them out for the year! :)

Helen said...

Lovely! The wood great looks terrific.

Omer said...

The leaf is beautiful. the "wooden canvas" - stunning. Took me a couple of close looks to convince myself it is drawn ...

GlorV1 said...

Such a beautiful leaf. Awesome look.

David Hunter said...

Your wood grain background is beautifully and expertly drawn, as are your wonderfully selected Patterns. This is a terrific Tile, Susan. Well done.