It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Is it a Zentangle?


Like many of us, I was a doodler in school.  Most of my pages of notes were surrounded with doodles,
many looking like the page above.  Because it consisted of lines, lines and more lines, I often
achieved the zen feeling while taking in the lecture occurring in class.
I am not sure this is quite what we are looking for today in the Diva's Challenge but I will submit it.

5 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

I think this one is even zen when looking at it. I like it a lot.

vlb5757 said...

I think you got it! I struggled too. It really was a challenge. Many of the pieces I have in my book recently use the same technique as yours. I just love the simple squiggly lines. I don't have to stress over a pattern, but just draw. I loved it.

kelly w said...

This reminds me of the water photo ... ripples out from ripples. Peaceful!

ledenzer said...

The lines give us a really fun journey!

Anneke (Merry-Go-Round) said...

Truly "go with the flow"! It's a lovely picture, Susan. "Aura-ing" wavy lines is the best to achieve the zen feeling!!
Last week I finally bought a journal, now I need to find the courage to start....