It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Diva Dance, celebrating 100 Challenges


Laura Harms, The Diva is celebrating 100 challenges this week.  In honor of that we have a new tangle from Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts (the Zentangle gurus) called the Diva Dance.  Congratulations to you Laura for conceiving and raising this little seed of an idea.  Could you have dreamed that people from all parts of the world would be participating in(and benefitting from) your little seed of an idea?  Well done!  And thank you!  I have been with you since somewhere in the 30's.  I look forward to hearing from you on Monday mornings.

6 comments:

ledenzer said...

What a lovely example of how nicely this new Diva-dance pattern can enhance a beautiful tile!

Didisch said...

Great tile. I love it how you used the new tangles.

Shelly Beauch said...

Great Susan, that's a rock'in good time tile!

Annet said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Great tile, love the hanging parts!

Anne's tangle blog said...

I love your composition in this tile!

Jaye said...

Love your tile!!! and thanks for the comment on my blog! Love the idea of seeing a frothy mug....I do, too, now!