It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Socc


This week Erin provided us with her new tangle, Socc.
I must say it was very zen like to do this tangle (and that is a good thing).
Thanks to Laura for the challenge

A bit of my lanai this week

Pot. Carolina Splendor Krulls Ruby


Cattleya Chocolate Drop
Dendrobium King of Money
Cattleya Marge Putnam



Blc. George King Serendipity
You can see them.   I wish you could smell them.

8 comments:

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

Great tile, love the tendrils you added. Kind of like the flowers in your other photos.

Linda Kunsman said...

the flower photos are beautiful. So glad I popped in from PPF-still catching up after losing power for 5 days during the hurricane. I just tried my hand at my first zentangle doodle art for a challenge at Fall Fearless and Fly. I love yours!

Helen said...

Your socc looks lovely, Susan, as do the orchids. Beautiful :)

Anne's tangle blog said...

You made a beautiful Socc tile! Love the photo's.

Ellen Wolters said...

B-eautifull!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Your orchid collection is just amazing and so beautiful! I like your challenge entry of SOCC this week. Almost orchid-like with the tendrils reaching out!

Unknown said...

I love your tile--great depth, makes it like an optical illusion! Fantastic! Wonderful line work as well! And your orchids are simply beautiful! Wow!!

Graciela Botella said...

Your tile is so simple and elegant, it´s zen!!! I loved it.