It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Laura's AurasChallenge #66

I have been battling with "Blogger" (again) this week so was late posting.  For whatever reason, when i tried to upload from iphoto, it was stuck at an upload from 10 days ago.  This has happened before and I have no idea what the problem is.  
Anyway, Laura is back, thankfully.  Little Artoo is home.  We all hope that he is perking up each day.  It is so difficult to think of a little one sick (and away from home).  I truly believe our home and bed are nurturing somehow.  I certainly hope so for Artoo.
To the post.  This was such fun.  I have admired "skinnystraycat" on Flickr for over a year.  She has gone "dark" but I still enjoy looking at her art posted ages ago.  So I took Twistee and Sooflowers and a few of my flowers and it took off from there.  Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Alice said...

i do! i love the flowers :) i haven't tried flowers yet, i need to do that!

on a different note - i'm looking at your blog header photo - was it taken on lake santa fe? i live in forida, too, and we have a lake near us where the edges are filled with cypress trees - that look a lot like these :)

Janet said...

The flowers look great! Flickr is such a fun place to get inspiration.

Terrie said...

I've gotten out of the habit of doing my weekly Zentangle challenge but seeing this week's entries, I'm getting inspired to pick it up again. I've missed it. Your auras is so intricate and intriguing! It's just gorgeous. Thanks for the visit.