It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Diva is ba-a-a-a-ck!

Laura Harms of I am the Diva blog is back from a well deserved hiatus for the Holidays.  There are plenty of us in "blogland" that are happy to see her return with this challenge #53, "Undine".
This geometrical pattern reminds me of why I got a "D" in geometry and had to go to Summer School after my junior year in highschool.  I struggled with it, so this is my offering for this weeks challenge and again, welcome back Laura!

4 comments:

Terrie said...

The challenge is in getting those rows of X's to line up right! I was a little too casual in my first efforts so my shapes are a little wonky, but I was more careful next time with better results. I actually think your pattern lines up really well and I like the fill you used.....makes a subtle graphic look.

Janet said...

Very nice! I missed the Diva too and I've never entered the challenge. I guess I missed lurking at all the beautiful work. Your work is lovely.

Connie said...

Beautiful!

Susan said...

Thank you all for your kind remarks. Are you ready to think purple this week???