It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Friday, November 18, 2011

Reworking old stuff

Does anyone else "stew" over what is wrong with a tile?  When we did the poppy a couple of weeks ago, I was very dissatisfied with my submission but couldn't put my finger on what was missing.  I decided to try some new water color crayons and by jove, I think I fixed it.
I also like the idea I have read about copying the original onto some good paper so you can experiment without ruining the original.  Great idea when you have a treasure.  This was not a treasure but it just bugged me that something wasn't the way I wanted.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Terrie said...

The addition of color definitely adds some interest and pizzazz to the drawing. Nice change.