It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And now, back to Zentangle...

Puppies can cause sleep deprivation.  Ours has been pretty good at this but is getting better.  I am still up once at around 3 AM for a 'pee break' with him.
So when I am a bit 'snarly' I get out the notebook and take a zentangle break.  I had found a great website, www.watercolor-painting-tips.com where Mary Ann Boysen demonstrated watercolor glazing.  It is so much fun, and the results are beautiful.  I just wish I was an artist and could really capitalize on these pretty designs.  But I am not so I just tangle away on them and the colors shine through.  Have a look at her website.  It is fun and easy.

1 comment:

LeslieRahye said...

This is VERY cool! :) I will definitely try this...I think it would be fun also with the twinkling h2os....so that they shimmer with the mica powders! :) Thanks for the inspiration!