It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome to Scattered....

I am not quite sure about blogs but I have enjoyed reading others and wanted to share a bit the many things that grab my interest.  I am not unlike the hummingbirds on this page, flitting from one bit of nectar to the next.  However I am not small and certainly not as quick as I once was.....got that???

Moving right along, one of my 'bits of nectar' is Zentangle.  For the past year it has provided a calming 'place' as well as a challenge and a bit of entertainment.  Who would guess that I could produce something worth sharing?  The great thing about Zentangle is that there are no mistakes, you just 'recreate' as you go along.  Unlike knitting where you end up with a hole, or baking where it falls flat, or golf where it flies off points unknown, this simply is.


That said, I have followed I am the Diva blog for quite a while and participate each week.  Sometimes I email my entry, sometimes I don't.  This week, Challenge 29 was for us to use something weighted to create our 'string' (the outline we work within, or without).  This was my entry.  Now I will have some fun on my own.

No comments: